We are a full service travel agency located in Manchester, NH. Our agency is a labor of love. Travel is not only our business, it is our passion. We are seasoned travelers who love cruising, and exploring new destinations. We look forward to helping you plan exciting new travel experiences.
1. I graduated from college with a degree in physical therapy and a specialty in the geriatric population. My 25+ years of experience makes it second nature for me to help those with physical limitations decide what vacation destinations will be most accessible to them.
2. I spend a lot of time in Mexico and the Caribbean and I am currently learning to speak Spanish.
3. I successfully raised four children while traveling as much as possible. I am proud to say they ALL have some serious wanderlust.
4. I fell into event planning quite accidentally by helping to plan educational events, leading to many years of planning educational, corporate, and celebratory events. This is where my love for planning small and large group and celebratory travel began.
5. I am a wine and beer snob. I enjoy trying the local wines and craft beers in the destinations I visit.
6. I love getting to know a new destination by experiencing the local cuisine. I try to incorporate a food tour or wine tasting everywhere I visit.
7. I have personally cruised on many different cruise lines throughout the Caribbean and Europe with many more on my radar.
8. I love pugs! If you contact me by phone, it is not unusual to hear snoring in the background as there is often a pug sleeping under my desk.
9. Some of my favorite places to visit include Iceland, Croatia, and Kefalonia. I spend a lot of time visiting all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and Jamaica (several visits a year) because I love beaches and “the chill factor” at these destinations.
10. My family is my everything
1. I love food of all types especially cucumber and apples
2. Insurance commercials make me crazy
3. I will watch an entire Harry Potter movie beginning to end
4. I believe nap time is the most important time of the day and I can often be heard snoring during phone calls.
5. I am a super handsome, overstuffed rescue pug from Korea
Please take a moment to check out what we can do for you. Then drop us a line to say hello! Also, please sign up for our mailing list so we can share great travel opportunities with you.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.